Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you and your unborn child's safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for us, so it is not only safe but also comfortable for our clients and staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You will see the changes we made to help protect our clients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be expected to sign a COVID-19 consent form and asked those same questions again when you arrive to the office.
• Our waiting room is currently not open to clients or guests.
• We are currently limiting guests to four per client.
• Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. This means we have fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• Upon arrival to the office, call the office to let us know you are here. We will ask you to wait in your vehicle until it is safe for you to enter the office.
• When it is safe for you to come in, you will be escorted straight into the ultrasound suite.
• All clients and guests are required to wear masks, if you do not have one available, we will provide one for a fee of $5.00